[Mifos-users] REMINDER: Mifos User Meetup today, Thursday July 11 at 1530GMT

Ed Cable

Jul 10, 2014, 6:27:25 AM7/10/14
to mifos-users
Hi all,

A reminder that we will have our regularly schedule user meetup today. We will give an overview of the new website, cover updates to the user manual, and answer any questions about the upcoming Mifos Summit.

We might also have a demo from one of our Google Summer of Code interns.

As usual, there will be plenty of opportunity to ask any questions that you might have.

Please register to attend the meeting happening now at:

Thanks,

Ed