[Mifos-users] Service Tax on Charges

Thomas Varghese

Nov 6, 2016, 11:33:35 PM11/6/16
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello,

I am looking for automatic service tax calculations on the charges incurred on Loans.

I have configured the service tax as part of the loan charges in Mifos.

How does Mifos do these service tax calculations?

Thanks & Regards,

Thomas Varghese

KNAB finance advisors pvt ltd

Web: www.KNABfinance.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/KNABfinance

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KNABfinance

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of KNAB finance. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Ed Cable

Nov 7, 2016, 3:27:02 AM11/7/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Thomas,

You can configured the tax components and tax groups in Mifos to support percentage based charges for withholding tax.

Ed

Ed Cable
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org