[Mifos-users] Taking Advantage of Report Mailing Feature under Scheduler Jobs in MifosX

Onyedikachi Nwosu

May 24, 2017, 5:11:48 AM5/24/17
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi all,

I would like to email clients their savings account balance and statements or any other report every month. I guess it can be done by the Scheduler Jobs feature in MifosX. Achieving this is sort of a challenge at the moment, any suggestions to solving this issue?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Kachi

Ippez Robert

Jul 7, 2017, 2:46:03 AM7/7/17
to Mifos Users, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi Kachi,
Yes this feature is ideally for this purpose. Even sending reports to support partners and donors. But the UI is not implemented.

@Ed Cable and @Santosh Math, Could you please help us in implementing the UI for Report Scheduling since the API is already in the platform merged.

Thanks
Regards

Ippez Robert