[Mifos-users] Can ROSCA be supported in Mifos X ?

Ndam Arouna

Apr 22, 2018, 12:29:57 AM4/22/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Good morning once more,

I would like to know if it is possible to set up a ROSCA in Mifos X based on how a ROSCA functions ?

Regards

NDAM AROUNA

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ,

SKYLABASE INC

Office : + 237 243626689  / Email : in...@skylabase.com

Ed Cable

Apr 22, 2018, 3:50:38 AM4/22/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., us...@fineract.apache.org
Ndam,

That is a good question. We've been specing out support for self-funded groups (SHGs, Savings Groups, ROSCAs, village banking, etc.) in Mifos/Fineract and have a good requirements/gap analysis for savings groups vs current functionality but could benefit from understanding the specific structure an processes of the ROSCA to determine what gaps/workarounds are needed to properly support.

Ed

Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649