[Mifos-users] MIFOSX - 16.04.01.RELEASE

Adi Raju

Apr 13, 2016, 11:08:52 AM4/13/16
to Mifos software development, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello All,

Today we have made 16.04.01.RELEASE of MIFOS X.

This release contains following improvements and bug fixes

Platform & API

New Features & Improvements

- Shares and Dividends Feature

- [FINERACT-33] % on Interest Charge for Savings (Tax with holding feature on savings)

- Skip Repayment Date Falling On First Day of Month

- Capturing time of group meeting

Bugs

 - [FINERACT-86] - After Rescheduling Future meetings for the loan with multi tranche and interest recalculation enabled is not proper

- [FINERACT-98] - unable to delete a tranche from loan tranche details screen

- Populate Display Name as Full Name when client is a Person

Community-app

New Features & Improvements

- Shares and Dividends Feature

- [FINERACT-33] % on Interest Charge for Savings (Tax with holding feature on savings)

Bugs

 - [MIFOSX-2528] - Add support for YYYY-MM-DD date format

- [MIFOSX-2555] - Some of the places in community app error message displayed is improper

- [MIFOSX-2669] - Make tooltip for rounding mode global configuration setting more informative

- [MIFOSX-2616] - Add # of staff to Office Display under Navigation Drilldown

- [MIFOSX-2617] - Display total number of centers from Loan Officer under Navigational Drilldown.

 - Number formatting

- Fixes for missing permissions

This release is deployed only on staging server, which can be accessed for community testing using the URL https://staging.openmf.org

Post QA certification, release would be deployed on demo and production servers.

Also, binary release file would be uploaded to sourceforge post QA certification.

Regards,

Adi

Subramanya S N

Apr 19, 2016, 7:43:32 AM4/19/16
to Mifos software development, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi All,
QA has been done for the 16.04.01 Release and found following issues,

1. Total number of shares should not be less than shares to be issued.
2. Share to be issues is deleted then it is not getting deleted.
3. While creating the share account only that account with same currency should be displayed.
4. Not FD and RD product should displayed in drop down while creating Shares.
5. External Id validation as mandatory field should be removed.
6. while creating the share product default accounting should be none.
7. After clicking on Initiate dividend page it is displaying Approve share account page.
8. I purchase share on 01 March for 2 rs/share, and I apply additional shares on 01 Feb for 1 rs.Application should not allow before last transaction date.
9. Allowing to give more shares than defined for a client.
10. Should not allow to redeem shares more than the no. of shares he has
11. Should not allowed to close share before last transaction date.
12. Default and max shares can be of equal nos. but here it is throwing error message.
13. In cash based accounting why Equity under that Equity, that can be Share equity.
14. dividend post is not proper. it is displaying 1rupees for 10 shares and more.
15. In share products post dividends page it is not allowing to post for 2nd time. and no proper error message is displaying.
16. if the Default Savings Account is left blank then no proper error message displayed in  modify loan application page
    similarly for application start date.
17. Add charges should be allowed in active share account page
18. Accounting entry is not getting created for modify share application (old one is not getting reversed)
19. Loan provisioning entries not working/creating journal entries.
20. Account closure entries for some of the scenarios is not working as expected.

Issues related to above are reported to Nazeer and Adi, soon they will be making the another release with the above issues resolved.

Regards,
Subramanya.

basstone

Apr 20, 2016, 4:33:06 AM4/20/16
to Mifos Users, mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
HELLO Adi,

PLEASE WE DO REQUEST THE DATA IMPORT TOOL CODES TO BE REVIEWED SO AS TO MEET WITH THE NEW RELEASES OF MIFOSX

Regards,
JUbha

Ed Cable

Apr 20, 2016, 10:37:58 AM4/20/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos Users, Mifos software development
Hello Jubha,

You are correct that the data import tool needs to be brought in line with the new releases of Mifos X. I will discuss with Adi and we will begin scheduling in the maintenance of the data import tool into work of the core team.

As the data import tool that's part of our available apps from our GitHub repository, you should expect to be able to access a version that works with the current releases.

Ed

Ed Cable
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Ippez Robert

Apr 21, 2016, 6:43:14 AM4/21/16
to Mifos Developer, mifos...@googlegroups.com, mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi Ed,
About making DataImportTool compatible with the latest Fineract release, can also new features be added like import of Share Accounts, enhancing Import of FD and RD with the new enhancements like interest based on amount, WHT.

Thanks
Regards
Ippez Robert

Ed Cable

Apr 21, 2016, 2:00:16 PM4/21/16
to Ippez Robert, Avik Ganguly, Mifos software development, mifos-users
Robertt,

Avik, the original creator of the data import tool, has graciously volunteered his time to making the critical fixes to have it compatible with the latest Fineract release. He has limited time available so can only focus initially on making the tool compatible.

There are a host of other enhancements that need to be done and have been requested so we'll begin to prioritize these as part of the roadmap or make available for partners or volunteers to pick up as tasks.

Please report these enhancements to the MifosForge Issue Tracker and select the component of Data Import Tool.

Cheers,

Ed

Nazeer Shaik

Apr 22, 2016, 6:50:27 AM4/22/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development
Hi all,

QA has certified this release. We have updated demo and production servers with this release version.

Release file can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mifos/files/Mifos%20X/fineractplatform-16.04.01.RELEASE.zip/download

Thanks,
Nazeer

Venkata Ganesh

Apr 22, 2016, 7:09:00 AM4/22/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development
Thank you Nazeer

Regards,
Venkat
--
Regards,

Venkat
Software Engineer
Conflux Technologies
Skype Id: venkat.ganeshconflux

jubha mayala

May 10, 2016, 8:17:20 AM5/10/16
to mifos...@googlegroups.com, Mifos software development, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi!
I am asking to know if the Data Import Tool compatibility issues with the latest releases has been solved!

We have been waiting for this thing!

Jubha!

Ed Cable

May 10, 2016, 8:29:14 AM5/10/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos Users, Mifos software development
Jubha,

There is a separate thread discussing this work and having organizations like yourself available to test it. They're only just starting out but let me add you to that thread.

Ed