[Mifos-users] Unable to create user.

Ndam Arouna

Apr 14, 2018, 5:12:12 AM4/14/18
to Mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Good morning ,

I have some difficulties creating user in the platform. I am told my email is invalid. So, i need to know the format for emails.

Below is the error message attached to this mail.

Regards,

Arouna ndam

*BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT*

*SKYLABASE INC*

bug 2.png

Santosh Math

Apr 16, 2018, 1:03:14 AM4/16/18
to Sampath Kumar G, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Adding +Sampath.

Sampath,

I am not able to create any user with  'Auto generate  password' enabled in https://demo.openmf.org but able to create the same in https;staging.openmf.org and you can check the created user (same user Ndam trying) in the following link;

@Ndam,  now trying creating user in https://demo.openmf.org by manually entering password while creating user. ( uncheck auto generate password)

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

QA Engineer

Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

Office+91-080-41208662 |

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Santosh Math

Apr 16, 2018, 1:03:14 AM4/16/18
to Sampath Kumar G, Dev, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.