[Mifos-users] Mifos X Taking long to load

Ken Ndung'u

Jan 31, 2018, 4:28:12 AM1/31/18
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi, i have a mifos installation on an Ubuntu 14.04 that takes long to load to the login page. I have to load it severally in order for it to get to the login page. Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Kind regards,

Ken.

Santosh Math

Jan 31, 2018, 5:04:34 AM1/31/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi Ken,

Where have you hosted Mifos? Locally ?

Regards
Santosh

Ken Ndung'u

Jan 31, 2018, 5:12:46 AM1/31/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
​The server is hosted on a VPS​

Kind regards,

Ken.

Ken Ndung'u

Jan 31, 2018, 5:18:05 AM1/31/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
​Santosh,

Any ideas on what I should do to the installation? I also realized that during this time, some of the source files are not loaded, which might be the problem.

Kind regards,

Ken.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Ken Ndung'u <kend...@gmail.com> wrote:
​The server is hosted on a VPS​

Kind regards,

Ken.

Santosh Math

Jan 31, 2018, 5:22:57 AM1/31/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
To my knowledge you try installing bower again.

Ken Ndung'u

Jan 31, 2018, 5:45:05 AM1/31/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Santash,

There was no part where I had to install bower, unless it was ran by another command. Or is there an alternate way of installing mifos?

Kind regards,

Ken.

Santosh Math