[Mifos-users] Receipt in Mifos

Serge Consty

Apr 30, 2016, 8:11:33 AM4/30/16
to A. Good Place To Start for Users Or Folks New To Mifos.
Hello community,

Please how to customize receipt for deposit in  Mifos?

Sangamesh Nadagoudar

May 2, 2016, 3:02:58 AM5/2/16
to Serge Consty, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hello,

I am not what you are referring to when you say customizing receipt. Could you please elaborate more.

Thanks,
Sangamesh

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Serge Consty <const...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hello community,

Please how to customize receipt for deposit in  Mifos?

Serge Consty

May 2, 2016, 8:26:29 AM5/2/16
to Sangamesh Nadagoudar, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hello, I wanted for example to convert  Figures into Words. and translate all words in the receipt in french because now its is in english.
please, find in attached the receipt.
Image en ligne

De : Sangamesh Nadagoudar <sang...@confluxtechnologies.com>
À : Serge Consty <const...@yahoo.fr>; A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos. <mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Envoyé le : Lundi 2 mai 2016 7h02
Objet : Re: [Mifos-users] Receipt in Mifos
receipt.JPG

Serge Consty

May 4, 2016, 6:44:35 AM5/4/16
to A. Good Place To Start for Users Or Folks New To Mifos., Mifos Software Development

Hello community, Please help me ,I want  to convert  Figures into Words. and translate all words in the receipt into french because now its is in english.
please, find in attached the receipt. Please how to do it ?
receipt.JPG