[Mifos-users] Repayment Schedule Issue

Thomas Varghese

Jan 12, 2017, 2:48:47 AM1/12/17
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net

In the repayment schedule calculation, found that the repayment schedule is different before loan is approved (wrong values) and after loan is approved (correct values).

This happens on select days when the repayment day falls on a holiday. Eg this issue happens if the loan disbursement date is 12Jan and does not happen if the loan disbursement date is 11Jan.

Can see in the mifos demo environment in the client “Thomas Varghese”.

Loan Number - Thomas(#000000509) (https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/509)  is before the loan approved – Wrong Repayment Schedule

Loan  Number - Thomas(#000000510) (https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/510) is showing after the loan is approved – Correct Repayment Schedule

Please see screenshot below:

Loan Number - Thomas(#000000509) (https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/509)  is before the loan approved – Wrong Repayment Schedule

Loan  Number - Thomas(#000000510) (https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/510) is showing after the loan is approved – Correct Repayment Schedule

Thanks & Regards,

Thomas Varghese

KNAB finance advisors pvt ltd

Web: www.KNABfinance.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/KNABfinance

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KNABfinance

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of KNAB finance. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Ed Cable

Jan 12, 2017, 7:48:20 AM1/12/17
to mifos-users, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Thomas, I'll make sure Santosh and others are looking this. I have also cc'd our Apache Fineract users list so discussion can take place there.

Ed

Santosh Math

Jan 13, 2017, 3:54:26 AM1/13/17
to us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org, Thomas Varghese, mifos-users
Hi Thomas,
I tested it and found that the values of principal and interest(first repayment is showing right values  before  and after approval) are being changed after approval. I have raised the issue on Jira related to it.

Thanks
Santosh
--
Thanks  and Regards