[Mifos-users] VAT Tax Withholding

Greg Keers

May 7, 2018, 5:39:23 AM5/7/18
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Dear Community

I have a requirement to calculate and process VAT on certain loan product fees. I have found a mention of a 'VAT Tax Withholding' requirement in 'Mifos X Product Requirements' in Jira:

"Support assessing and collecting tax as a percentage of interest by defining tax components and tax groups and attaching as charges."

Does anyone know about the status of this  functionality?

Kind regards, Greg Keers
SprintHive

Ed Cable

May 7, 2018, 10:59:56 PM5/7/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., us...@fineract.apache.org
Greg,

This was implemented in Mifos X 16.03 as part of the tax groups/tax configuration feature.

and in the API docs:

Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649