[Mifos-users] Help Mifos 18.03.01

Serge Consty via Mifos-users

Apr 13, 2018, 5:47:52 PM4/13/18
to A. Good Place To Start for Users Or Folks New To Mifos., Santosh Math, Serge Consty
can someone guide me on the installation of Mifos 18.03.01 on ubuntu, apache never restart completely at home and I still have this image below that asks me to authenticate.

Image en ligne

NB: RAM 4G, OS ubuntu Server

Santosh Math

Apr 16, 2018, 1:05:40 AM4/16/18
to Serge Consty, Dev, A. Good Place To Start for Users Or Folks New To Mifos.
HI Serge,

Did you try this first before trying login:

https://localhost:8443. (add this exception)

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

QA Engineer

Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

Office+91-080-41208662 |

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Mexina Daniel

Apr 16, 2018, 4:44:04 AM4/16/18
to dev, mifos-users
Hello Serge

Sometimes Mifos behave like that when tomcat hasn't properly started, you can try to stop apache and then start again.

Regards

Apr 27, 2018, 1:40:43 AM4/27/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., dev
Hi Mexina
I have been stuck in the login page as well. I configured in a completely fresh system the new version of mifosx. However, it's not allowing to log me in with the default user.
Is the given credentials still the same?
Username: mifos
Password: password

With Regards
Piyadassi

From: "Santosh Math" <santosh@confluxtechnologies.com>
To: "consty10000" <const...@yahoo.fr>
Cc: "mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>, "dev" <d...@fineract.apache.org>

Sampath Kumar G

Apr 27, 2018, 1:54:18 AM4/27/18
to d...@fineract.apache.org, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi Shakya,

Yes, the credential remains same. Please share the tomcat log file (Catalina.out).
Also, make sure you have installed MySQL version 5.5 or 5.6

Regards,
Sampath

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email: sup...@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.