[Mifos-users] help

test s

Jul 1, 2014, 3:35:36 AM7/1/14
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi,

I have installed mifosx, when I try to debug, I got
Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused.
Connection refused: connect

localhost.log was showing this error

Jun 30, 2014 10:16:37 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath
Jun 30, 2014 10:16:37 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
Jun 30, 2014 10:17:47 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext

Madhukar Lingala

Jul 1, 2014, 6:37:17 AM7/1/14
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Test S

Can you make sure that transport dt_socket address of your server and your eclipse Remote java application connection port number both are same.

Regards
Madhukar Lingala
+91-8147121283
skype:lingala.madhukar