[Mifos-users] Fineract 16.05 - Share product

Immanuel Jeyaraj

May 27, 2016, 4:16:27 AM5/27/16
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi all,

Can I use the share product for investors who invest in the institution.

Can I make transfer of share.

Can I buy back the shares.

Can I make dividend payouts

Warmest regards,
Immanuel

Ippez Robert

May 27, 2016, 9:14:51 AM5/27/16
to Mifos Users, sefi...@gmail.com, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi Immanuel,
To my understanding as far as this is concerned at the moment, its not possible to transfer Shares from one client to another but this is something that really needs to be available soonest as some institutions don't allow clients to sell their shares to them back but rather transfer to another client within the institution. I raised this to the core team and am wondering if they have any update on this.

Thanks
Regards