[Mifos-users] Need assistance with a Mifos issue

Raphael Little

May 23, 2016, 11:21:22 AM5/23/16
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net

I have a question. I'm in the Mifos X Client and I'm under the Accounting tab adding accounts. However, after clicking on add account and filling out the information and then clicking submit, when I go back to the chart of accounts the one I just created isn't there. Now, if I go into my browser settings and clear all browsing data then click on accounting then chart of accounts, the account(s) I created shows up just fine. Is there anything I can do so that I don't have to continuously clear my browser data in order to see the accounts that I'm setting up in Mifos?

Please help. Thank you

Raphael L.
Tech Analyst

prave...@confluxtechnologies.com

May 24, 2016, 3:53:22 AM5/24/16
to Mifos Users, Tech.A...@ladlasprince.com, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net

The data need to be coming from the application and nothing to do with browser cache. The cart of accounts page need to be navigated again as the newly created account need to be get by the api call that was made . If required explicitly use incognito mode