Re: [Mifos-users] INstalled Mifos using ubuntu automated process

Geoffrey Kimani

Jun 12, 2016, 4:42:38 AM6/12/16
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
I am trying to install mifos and i indeed used the automated process
for ubuntu and got through all steps. However,when i visit
http://localhost:8080 there is no page,actually it says connection
refused.

What is happening?.

Zayyad A. Said

Jun 12, 2016, 5:22:07 AM6/12/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Kimani,

Have you tried https://localhost:8443 ?

What do you get?

*******
Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011
Email: zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Geoffrey Kimani

Jun 12, 2016, 6:15:24 AM6/12/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
I anaged to login after installing the ssl certificate myself and a
bit of reasoning when it coes to /etc/tomcat7/server.xml

And its not https://localhost:8443 but rather
https://localhost:8443/community-app/#/

for login. I hope the mifosx documentation tea makes those amends.

Zayyad A. Said

Jun 12, 2016, 6:15:29 AM6/12/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Great.

Yes you use https://localhost:8443 if your MifosX application is deployed in the tomcat ROOT folder otherwise you have to specify directory e.g. community-app

The documentation is in order.

Good day;