Re: [Mifos-users] Basic mifosx api connection

Geoffrey Kimani

Aug 14, 2016, 12:44:34 PM8/14/16
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hello,

I have installed my mifox in my server and the link is of this nature

https://xxx.234.237.xxx:8443/community-app/#/

This is the link to my php script

https://bitbucket.org/qubitsmith/mifosx-api-php-examples/raw/3f0784f954bd61a52e4173e2657812aaf37aec6e/index.php

When i run the php script,i am not able to post a repayment. Does
anyone know why its not working?.