Re: [Mifos-users] Manage data tables

Dayna Harp

Jun 22, 2015, 2:05:36 PM6/22/15
to Otoniel Manley, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Thanks for reaching out Otoniel.  I have sent your request to Sangamesh - who is the primary trainer for Mifos.  He is much better than I in explaining the tables and codes.

I have also copied your question to the User List to connect you with more hands on users of Mifos X.

-Dayna

On Jun 22, 2015, at 10:59 AM, Otoniel Manley <otonie...@mentorsinternational.org> wrote:

Dayna:

Good morning; I hope you are doing great. Attached an attempt to create additional details in the clients without success.

I´m following the instructions in the video on how to manage tables and adding codes...

Could you help me with it? I´m not sure what am I doing wrong.

Thanks

--

Otoniel Manley
Director Ejecutivo

Brindemos Esperanza

MENTORS HONDURAS
Bo. El Centro, 6 ave. 4 y 5 calle S.O.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Oficina:    (504) 2550-1606
Cel.:        (504) 3204-1984

NOTA: Este mensaje de correo electrónico es para uso único del(os) receptor(es) a quienes se deseó enviar y puede contener información confidencial y privilegiada.  Cualquier vista, uso, renvío o distribución no autorizada está prohibida.  Si usted no es el receptor, por favor contacte al remitente a través de responder al correo y destruya el original y todas las copias.

Dayna Harp
Director Strategic Initiatives, The Mifos Initiative
dh...@mifos.org | Skype: harpcreek | Mobile: 850.312.9560

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Sangamesh Nadagoudar

Jun 22, 2015, 11:20:31 PM6/22/15
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Otoniel Manley
Hello Otoniel,

While you were trying to create data-table for client:
>> Were you getting any error? If yes what's the error?
>> Are you using any symbol or special characters in the column name or in the table name? If yes, remove that and try.

Please find the reference guide link for Managing data-table here:-

For code & code values:

If you still unable to create the data-tables,please let me know.

Thanks,
Sangamesh