[Mifos-users] Google Code-In AMA (Ask Me Anything) session Sunday Dec 3 at 1400GMT via GoToTraining

Ed Cable

Dec 1, 2017, 3:38:19 PM12/1/17
to Mifos software development, Dev, us...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users
Hi Apache Fineract and Mifos communities,

Google Code-In is underway and students are busily working away at tasks. Our mentors have made themselves available for an hour-long Ask Me Anything session this Sunday.

So if GCI students have any tasks about the projects they can work on, the tasks we have available, getting technical help, learning more about the community, learning more about our social mission, this is is the time and place to ask them!

You can register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7434948591362201602 for the session.

Cheers,

Ed

Ed Cable

Dec 4, 2017, 2:18:52 PM12/4/17
to Mifos software development, Dev, us...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users
Hello everyone,

A big thank you to all the mentors who participating in yesterday's AMA.

For all those GCI students who weren't able to attend (and that was most of the registrants :)), you can view the recording of the session at https://youtu.be/y6qOmRY-3Ds

Ed
--
Ed Cable