[Mifos-users] Unable to Activate group.

Ndam Arouna

Apr 19, 2018, 4:50:33 AM4/19/18
to Mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Good morning,

I face difficulty in activating a group upon creating the same group. I have followed the steps in creating groups but my icon is not green . Its yellow.

Attach to this mail is a screenshot of the what i'm talking about.

Regards

Arouna.

sm1.1.png

Santosh Math

Apr 19, 2018, 5:10:41 AM4/19/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Dev
Hi Ndam,

As seen in your  screenshot, did you try to Activate group by  clicking on Activate button ? Looks  like you  created group without checking 'Active' in Create group page.

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

QA Engineer

Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

Office+91-080-41208662 |

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Mexina Daniel

Apr 19, 2018, 5:13:08 AM4/19/18
to mifos-users, mifos-users
Hello Ndam

What does it say when you activate it?

Alsa check in configuration if you have enabled min number and max number of clients in a group and compare with the one you have supplied in a group

Regards

Apr 19, 2018, 5:32:45 AM4/19/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hello Mexina

I'm  glad you've reached out to help. I have seen the problem and i have solved it  with the help of  Santosh .

Regards

NDAM AROUNA

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ,

SKYLABASE INC