[Mifos-users] Need Help::Maintain Mifos for multiple clients in single server

Hari Haran

Jul 25, 2017, 2:56:41 AM7/25/17
to d...@fineract.apache.org, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net, mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Dear Team,

I have got an AWS instance and I want to host mifos for multiple clients.

For each client, I need to do some customization in the application and in reports based on client's requirement.

So I will deploy separate war for each client. I also need to maintain separate DB for each client.

For reports, I need to maintain separate .mifosx and pentaho reports folder for each client.

--

Regards,
Hariharan.G

DISCLAIMER:
All emails and any files transmitted with them are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify your system manager. The message in the email you have received contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received an email by mistake and delete the email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited.

Zayyyad A. Said

Jul 25, 2017, 3:12:29 AM7/25/17
to Mifos software development, d...@fineract.apache.org, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org

Dear Hari,

I don’t think you need to deploy multiple war files nor have different .mifosx and pentaho folders for each client.

Mifos X supports multi-tenants, you just need to create these tenants in your AWS server. Try following this thread http://mifos.cloud.answerhub.com/questions/704/how-to-create-multi-tenant-and-access-it.html

Let us know if you still face any problems and will be able to assist you.

For the custom reports, you can put all of them in .mifosx >> pentahoReports folder and have different insert scripts executed in the clients DBs according to the requirements.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner