[Mifos-users] Fwd: Apache Fineract is a now an Apache Top Level Project

Ed Cable

Apr 24, 2017, 7:49:37 PM4/24/17
to Mifos software development, mifos-users
If you're a member of the Apache Fineract developer list, you've already seen this, but if you're not, you should subscribe ;)

We've graduated to a top-level Apache project. Woot!

Apache's official press release is at

http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/04/24/970151/0/en/The-Apache-Software-Foundation-Announces-Apache-Fineract-as-a-Top-Level-Project.html

I've done a brief write-up on our blog at

Well done to everyone but especially Adi, Nazeer, and Myrle for all their efforts.

Please share and spread the good news!
Apr 24, 2017, 9:18:43 PM4/24/17
to Mifos software development, mifos-users
Hello everyone

Congratulations :)

Regards
Mohit