[Mifos-users] Service Tax for Loan Charges

閲覧: 20 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Thomas Varghese

未読、
2017/02/22 23:51:552017/02/22
To: mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello,

How can we configuration Service Tax for Loan Charges on Mifos for Indian Service Tax Regulations?

My understanding is that Service Tax in Mifos is not supported for Loan. The article https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Manage+Tax+configuration says that this is supported only for savings/recurring/fixed deposit

Thomas Varghese | CTO

thom...@knabfinance.com | www.knabfinance.com | www.linkedin.com/in/thomasbglr

cid:image001.png@01D2762F.94DF5350  BizSmart Loan supports SMEs with the right finance

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of KNAB finance. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Ed Cable

未読、
2017/05/23 14:21:182017/05/23
To: A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.、us...@fineract.apache.org、Sampath Kumar G
Thomas,

I'm sorry that this request went without a reply. I do believe you are correct that the VAT can only be calculated on savings accounts and not loan accounts.

Sampath - can you please clarify if that is the case.

Thomas, if that is a feature that you require you can put in a feature request through the Apache Fineract issue tracker or something that your team could try and take up.

Ed

Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

thom...@knabfinance.com

未読、
2017/05/25 0:23:002017/05/25
To: Mifos Users、sam...@confluxtechnologies.com、mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net、us...@fineract.apache.org
Thanks Ed.

Since this feature was not there, we starting doing the Service Tax computation outside the Mifos system.

Regards,
Thomas
全員に返信
投稿者に返信