[Mifos-users] Mifos x 17 latest version initial setup failure

Marco Salimu

Oct 20, 2017, 8:46:32 PM10/20/17
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
I have just install the Mifox x 17 latest version.
On initial setup >> currency configuration , I have stuck Because not default currency been loaded. Backend I see m_currency table has pre data. why it has not loaded.
if not necessary, how will i be able to add Currency. I have tried as per Manual by pressing "+" no response coming.
Please help

--

Blessings

With thanks

Marco Salimu
Mob: +255 767 316294, +255 688891450

Trustworthy, competent, experienced IS/IT Leader, Consultant, trainer, Systems Administrator, Developer, Analyst, Designer, Programmer, and Database and Network expert.

Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results