[Mifos-users] Adding Client Types on New Client Creation

Ivan Mworozi

May 21, 2015, 10:05:33 AM5/21/15
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net, Dickson katto
I am stuck trying to add client types to the new Client creation screen. My dropdown list is empty? The docs say that client types are created when organization is set up but i don't recall anything about client types during set up? I' even tried finding the table might have these to add them manually but I don't see any such table?

Thanks for your help

Sangamesh Nadagoudar

May 26, 2015, 5:19:49 AM5/26/15
to Ivan Mworozi, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Dickson katto
Hello Dickson,

You should be able to create Client types from Admin>>system>>client type>>add code values.
Once that is created you would be able to access it in the drop down list of client page.
For more details about code & code values, refer this link: https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67895350

Thanks,
Sangamesh

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 7:32 PM, Ivan Mworozi <ivanm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am stuck trying to add client types to the new Client creation screen. My dropdown list is empty? The docs say that client types are created when organization is set up but i don't recall anything about client types during set up? I' even tried finding the table might have these to add them manually but I don't see any such table?

Thanks for your help

Sangamesh Nadagoudar

Jun 2, 2015, 12:47:31 AM6/2/15
to Dickson katto, Ivan Mworozi, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hello Dickson,

What is the issue you are facing while uploading photos/identities/documents?

Thanks,
Sangamesh

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Dickson katto <dickso...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Team,
Thank you for the great work you're doing.
I was able to create client types and client classes following your guidelines.

I am now having challenges uploading client photos ,identities and documents.
May you kindly guide me on how to achieve it.
Thank You

--
Katto Dickson
BI  Consultant

Sangamesh Nadagoudar

Jun 2, 2015, 12:54:08 AM6/2/15
to Dickson katto, Ivan Mworozi, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Dickson,

Could you please come on skype: mifos.support, I need to have your system access.

Thanks,
Sangamesh

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Dickson katto <dickso...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning,
Upon browsing my client photo and clicking on upload, i get Error "error.msg.document.save" , screen below
Inline image 1
Any assistance on the cause and workaround about the error is highly apreciated.
Thank You