[Mifos-users] FEEDBACK: APK of Alpha Release for Android Self-Service App

Ed Cable

Apr 14, 2017, 12:01:39 PM4/14/17
to mifos-users, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Hi all,

In follow up to this email I wanted to share the alpha release of the Android Self-Service App.

We will be having an intern work on improving usability and extending functionality throughout Google Summer of Code but wanted you all to have something tangible to respond to and provide feedback.

Rajan and the team are looking forward to your input!

Download the APK at https://goo.gl/EbsLqu

Ed

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 3:18 PM, Ed Cable <edc...@mifos.org> wrote:
A lot of progress has been made recently on the Android Self-Service app thanks to Puneet and Rajan and other contributors. We will be brining on an intern for Google Summer of Code to work on Version 2.0 and need to know what additional use cases you would like to see supported.

There you can also find the link to Denila's mockups: https://openmf.mybalsamiq.com/projects/mifosandroidself-serviceapp/grid

Puneet has also documented what the API supports vs what's been implemented at https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/projects/pages/184139096/Self+Service+Android+App+API+Implementation+Status

I have also noted what features are missing and we could evolve this towards a mobile wallet with mobile money integration at https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/projects/pages/184139456/Self+Service+Android+Application+Roadmap

Please share your thoughts and use cases on this thread or as tickets on github at: https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app

--
Ed Cable
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

--
Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Ed Cable

May 12, 2017, 8:01:18 PM5/12/17
to mifos-users, us...@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Hi all,

This is a reminder to download and test the Android Self-Service app - we have a GSOC intern who will be working on Version 2.0 throughout the summer

You can dowload the latest APK from https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByeK44WJrHIvWjhqQXlwSUNVQXhoc0lUdVpWNlhIU0RNWUlr. The credentials for logging in can be found at https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/wiki

Denila has drafted some user stories for phase 2 at https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/projects/User+Stories and will be creating a survey to help capture feedback on the alpha release. If you find any bugs, have any suggestions, or feature requests, please report at https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues

Ed