[Mifos-users] For All Mifos users

yoftahe mekonnen

May 2, 2018, 12:10:51 PM5/2/18
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net

HI All,

How are  you?

We are deploying Mifos system in our company and planning to have site visit in companies located at Tanzania which has deployed and using Mifos.

We are welling to pay for the site visit.

Please reply if you are welling to accept this offer.

Thanks a lot.

NRO0173903 ABHISHEK KUMAR CHHAPOLIKA

May 2, 2018, 12:38:19 PM5/2/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Thanks it is a great opportunity.

Regards,
Abhishek

Abiy Atsbha

May 2, 2018, 2:02:00 PM5/2/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.

Dear Sir,

I would be very delighted to be part of this event.

Thanks & Regards,
Abiy A.
Ethiotechs Innovative Solutions
Ethiopia,
Mobile No.: +251914700665  +251911935219
Skype Id: live:db29d53d860d67b

Nanda Htoon (IT)

May 3, 2018, 3:49:26 AM5/3/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
It pleasure to have this opportunities. I would like to be part of this event.

Nanda Htoon
IT Manager
Pact Global Micro-finance Fund
Myanmar