[Mifos-users] restriction permission for branch admin.

Piyadassi Shakya

May 8, 2018, 1:45:30 AM5/8/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi all,

Is it possible to make a user who can have all super user permission but only for one specific branch and no access to any other branch?

With Regards
Piyadassi Shakya

Mexina Daniel

May 8, 2018, 2:08:55 AM5/8/18
to mifos-users
Hello Piyadassi

In order to accomplish that, you have to create that user under that specific branch and give him/her that previledge of super user

Regards

May 8, 2018, 2:21:19 AM5/8/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Thank you Mexina. That was a great help.

With Regards
Piyadassi Shakya

From: "Piyadassi Shakya" <shakyap...@gmail.com>
To: "mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Mexina Daniel

May 8, 2018, 2:28:31 AM5/8/18
to mifos-users
Hello Piyadassi

Am glad i could help

Regards

From: "Piyadassi Shakya" <shakyap...@gmail.com>
To: "mifos-users" <mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net>

Abiy Atsbha

May 8, 2018, 6:15:55 AM5/8/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.

Dear Mexina
Its good to look at your posts answers and learn.
Keep it up.
Thanks.

On May 8, 2018 9:28 AM, "Mexina Daniel" <mex...@singo.africa> wrote:
Hello Piyadassi

Am glad i could help

Regards

From: "Piyadassi Shakya" <shakyap...@gmail.com>
To: "mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Ed Cable

From: "Piyadassi Shakya" <shakyap...@gmail.com>
To: "mifos-users" <mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net>

Piyadassi Shakya

May 17, 2018, 1:45:51 AM5/17/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi all ,
I m able to use MIFOS using grunt serve however the project created using grunt prod has been stuck with the loading logo and I got the following error in the attachment.

With Regards
Piyadassi Shakya

From: "Piyadassi Shakya" <shakyap...@gmail.com>
To: "mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
mifos.JPG

Mexina Daniel

May 17, 2018, 8:36:00 AM5/17/18
to mifos-users
Hello Piyadassi

The error shows that the file nv.d3.min.js is not in the location that the link in file require.js is trying to access,

You can solve this by search for nv.d3.min.js ( it will probably be nearly where the system is trying to access) and put to the exactly location which the error says it is not found.

Note: Can anyone from the community  explain why when run grunt prod some files are mislocated?

Regards

From: "Piyadassi Shakya" <shakyap...@gmail.com>
To: "mifos-users" <mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net>

Piyadassi Shakya

May 20, 2018, 2:50:32 AM5/20/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Yep Mexina it worked again.

Thank you

With Regards
Piyadassi Shakya

From: "Piyadassi Shakya" <shakyap...@gmail.com>
To: "mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Piyadassi Shakya

May 29, 2018, 7:55:11 AM5/29/18
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hi Mexina

I was recalling the discussion in the gitter about the self service user creation in MIFOSX did you get it working? I was able to get it successful but when I tried it again, I'm not able to find the "create selfservice user" option on the list.
Could you help me with it if you got it working.

With Regards
Piyadassi Shakya

From: "Piyadassi Shakya" <shakyap...@gmail.com>
To: "mifos-users" <mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net>

Mexina Daniel

Jun 11, 2018, 3:38:52 AM6/11/18
to mifos-users
Hello Piyadassi

I implemeted in my local and was able to create a self service user, but when i try to login in web self service with his credentials, it says the user is not a self service user.

Regards