[Mifos-users] Define and Apply Late Payment Fees (Penalty) to Loan Products

Visto 354 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Diane via Mifos-users

no leída,
9 ene 2018, 4:05:249/1/18
a mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net,Diane
Hello!

How can I define penalties in Mifos X? I want to define penalties that will run automatically when a loan payment has passed the due date.

I followed the steps to define fees, but while defining the charges, I need clarifications on the field "amount" which is mandatory field. What are we supposed to put in this field?

In my case, the penalties are of 5% of the amount supposed to be paid.

Thank you.

Ed Cable

no leída,
9 ene 2018, 14:32:219/1/18
a A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.,us...@fineract.apache.org
Diane,

You can follow the piece of documentation at https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/72908813/Charges.

But in short, make sure the charge time type is "Overdue Fees" and then Charge Calculation should be "% Loan Amount + Interest" and then the Amount would be the percentage specified as an integer so 5% would be a 5 and not .05

Also make sure you check box as "Penalty"

Ed

Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
edc...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Diane Uwamahoro via Mifos-users

no leída,
9 ene 2018, 15:49:439/1/18
a A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.,Diane Uwamahoro
Thanks Ed,

How does it apply to loans automatically? Do I have to run the job manually?

Diane

Stebbins Tugara

no leída,
16 ene 2018, 3:42:1716/1/18
a A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hello Diane,

After setting up your penalty charges, by default it will execute in the background automatically. There is a scheduler job called "Apply penalty to overdue loans" under Admin--System--Scheduler Jobs that takes care of this on a daily basis.

Regards
Stebbins

Diane via Mifos-users

no leída,
16 ene 2018, 8:09:4716/1/18
a A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.,Stebbins Tugara,Diane
Thank you. I managed to apply late payment penalties to loans.

Diane

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar