[Mifos-users] Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused. Connection refused: connec

test s

Jun 29, 2014, 1:42:00 PM6/29/14
to mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi,

I have installed mifosx, when I try to debug, I got
Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused.
Connection refused: connect

anyone having any idea about this?

--
Regards,
vaibhav

Santosh Math

Jun 30, 2014, 4:25:45 AM6/30/14
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
@test s

1) When you say, "you are trying  to debug", what exactly are you debugging??

2) Which remote VM are you trying to connect?? "Connection Refused" error, in general, is related authentication problems, I believe..

Santosh

stes...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 1:37:37 AM7/2/14
to mifos...@googlegroups.com, mifos...@lists.sourceforge.net
while settting up mifosx  when i used the command->gradlew clean tomcat RunWar   it was running

next step i went to launch the platform server locally it was successful using below https

https://localhost:8443/mifosng-provider/api/v1/offices?tenantIdentifier=default

next step is to setup the port no 8005 in debug as->debug configuration i have set

next i moved to launched  server and made refresh  at that time i got error msg in eclipse

Vishwas Babu

Jul 2, 2014, 5:10:48 AM7/2/14
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., mifos...@googlegroups.com
>>next i moved to launched  server and made refresh  at that time i got error msg in eclipse
Not sure If I understand completely, the instructions for remote debugging through eclipse can be found at https://github.com/openMF/mifosx/wiki/Eclipse#remote-debugging-through-eclipse

Regards,
Vishwas