Re: [Mifos-users] Mac Users

Ed Cable

Oct 4, 2016, 12:01:24 PM10/4/16
to Joshua, mifos-users, Mifos Initiative, sup...@mifos.org

Which date format are they using? Someone on the list will respond with a more technical answer but I know that safari and IE have issues with the date format, yyyy-mm-dd.

Can you change to a different setting for the date from the settings menu at right and see if that works.

Thanks,

Ed

On Oct 3, 2016 8:04 AM, "Joshua" <joshua...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have been using this program for over a year now and we have received some interns who use Macs as opposed to PC and we have encountered some problems. On the macs instead of showing payment dates is shows NaN undefined 0NaN. What changes can I make to view these dates? It says your program is compatible with macs but this seems to be a serious problem. Please let me know as soon as you can! I have attached an image to further show the problem.

Thanks!

Joshua Geigle
International Business Consultant Intern
Mentors, Ghana FNGO