[Mifos-developer] LOAN TRANSACTION IMPORT

Zayyad A. Said

Oct 30, 2018, 11:45:55 AM10/30/18
to mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, d...@fineract.apache.org

Devs,

Am experiencing a challenge importing loan payments.

I tried with version 18.03.01, I get this error in catalina log:

Exception in thread "SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor-258" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1010000000001"

        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)

        at org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.bulkimport.importhandler.loanrepayment.LoanRepaymentImportHandler.readLoanRepayment(LoanRepaymentImportHandler.java:78)

        at org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.bulkimport.importhandler.loanrepayment.LoanRepaymentImportHandler.readExcelFile(LoanRepaymentImportHandler.java:70)

        at org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.bulkimport.importhandler.loanrepayment.LoanRepaymentImportHandler.process(LoanRepaymentImportHandler.java:60)

        at org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.bulkimport.service.BulkImportEventListener.onApplicationEvent(BulkImportEventListener.java:144)

        at org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.bulkimport.service.BulkImportEventListener.onApplicationEvent(BulkImportEventListener.java:48)

        at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:93)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I also tried with version 17.07.01 using the data import tool but I noted that once you upload the file the loan account number changes to 2147483647 which causes it to fail with an error “id:Loan with identifier 2147483647 does not exist”.

Can anyone advise me how we can sort out this issue? We have a huge migration exercise that we are carrying out and the client needs all transaction history.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings: https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

image003.jpg

Zayyad A. Said

Oct 31, 2018, 6:39:56 AM10/31/18
to d...@fineract.apache.org, vis...@confluxtechnologies.com, mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Vishwas,

Thanks for your response.

Kindly advise where we can locate the LoanRepaymentImportHandler for us to change the type.

Thanks & Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings: https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Nov 1, 2018, 3:58:35 AM11/1/18
to d...@fineract.apache.org, vis...@confluxtechnologies.com, mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi,

Still no luck with this, I cant locate LoanRepaymentImport handler.

The closest I could get is fineract-provider/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/fineract/portfolio/loanaccount/handler/LoanRepaymentCommandHandler.class

I decompiled the same but I can’t see import command.

Will appreciate further guidance to have this resolved.

Thanks & Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings: https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

image002.jpg
image003.jpg

Ippez Robert

Nov 1, 2018, 6:39:33 AM11/1/18
to Dev, Mifos software development, vishwas
Hi Zayyad,
You can find that file here "fineract-provider\src\main\java\org\apache\fineract\infrastructure\bulkimport\importhandler\loanrepayment\LoanRepaymentImportHandler.java"

Hope this helps you.
Thanks
Regards
Ippez Robert
--
Ippez Roberts
Founder/C.E.O - Swift3 Technologies (U) Ltd