Magnavox TV Speakers Replacement

瀏覽次數:34 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

souleron

未讀,
2017年7月17日 晚上10:48:112017/7/17
收件者:Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space

Need to replace the speakers in my LCD TV. The gaskets are gone so they make this horrible sound if there is an bass. Any suggestions?

Cant seem to find these online

I found some tv's for parts on ebay but they want 35+18 dollars in shipping WTF?

Made him a offer of $1

Model 15MF605T/17

These maybe the part numbers
The part number for the right speaker is 823827717451
The part number for the left speakers is 823827717651

Danny Chamberlin

未讀,
2017年7月17日 晚上10:50:412017/7/17
收件者:midsout...@googlegroups.com

Danny

Maingear81

未讀,
2017年7月17日 晚上10:57:222017/7/17
收件者:midsout...@googlegroups.com
http://www.fugoo.com/go can be found at sam's marked down and sound really good. if the sub assembly is the only thing rattling, id use black rtv.

High end speakers can be rebuilt with kits like this: http://www.simplyspeakers.com/speaker-recone-kits.html

Justin

Sent from my iPad

Patric Kerr

未讀,
2017年7月17日 晚上11:49:152017/7/17
收件者:midsout...@googlegroups.com

Making my own was an idea but not sure how it would work on speakers this small. They only about a inch big.

The tv has headphone jack and I though about just buying a cheep pair of speakers for it. Thing this tv sits on my kitchen counter and don’t want more stuff cluttering the counter up.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Need to replace the speakers in my LCD TV. The gaskets are gone so they make this horrible sound if there is an bass. Any suggestions?

Cant seem to find these online

I found some tv's for parts on ebay but they want 35+18 dollars in shipping WTF?

Made him a offer of $1

Model 15MF605T/17

These maybe the part numbers

The part number for the right speaker is 823827717451
The part number for the left speakers is 823827717651

souleron

未讀,
2017年7月18日 上午10:35:532017/7/18
收件者:Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
I made and offer of dollar on the one I found ebay and they accepted it now I just need to pay $20 for shipping.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息