Help with cleaning up

Ernest McCracken

Jul 27, 2016, 11:46:15 PM7/27/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

We have a cookout during this Open House Friday and could really use some help cleaning up.  Some of us will be up there tomorrow Thursday so any help is appreciated!

In other news we have a new door!

download_20160727_224257.jpg

Ben Eishen

Jul 28, 2016, 12:11:05 PM7/28/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Technically its not a door :) Needs some good quality sanding, some kilz primer, and some semigloss white paint if anyone wants to help! Just don't half butt it, CD and I have some time sunk into it :)

--
Ben S. Eishen

773.234.7436 | b...@eishen.com