6 hours to go for voting!

Danny Chamberlin

Dec 7, 2015, 6:41:43 PM12/7/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
FINAL REMINDER! You only have ~6 hours left to get your ballot in for officers. If you are a paying member and have not received your ballot, email secr...@midsouthmakers.org before 10pm and I will get you a ballot email.

Danny Chamberlin

Dec 8, 2015, 10:23:21 AM12/8/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Hello Midsouth Makers,

I would like to apologize to everyone for replying to the email which I mistakenly thought was from Danny's personal email address, and apparently was sent out to everyone in the thread because I did not look closely at who I was replying to; and i failed to even read the first paragraph of the email in my haste.

There is no good excuse for this, and it is a thundering error on my part.

It was not my intention to make my ballot public information, and I appreciate that it was removed quickly; and I can only hope that it was not seen by anyone except for the person who removed from the thread.

I sincerely like everyone who was on the ballot, and I have the upmost confidence that each person would do a great job in the specific role. I like everyone I've met at the midsouth Makers Organization and each one of these candidates has helped me personally.

Please accept my sincere apologies for my careless and reckless oversight.

Best regards,
Stuart

Sent from my iPhone