#memtech Coworking Day At MidsouthMakers

1 view

Joe Ferguson

Jan 26, 2017, 1:59:22 PM1/26/17
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Hello Makers,

February 10th is the next #memtech Coworking Day. Traditionally we meet for breakfast somewhere and then go cowork together at Cowork Memphis. This February we’re trying an experiment to bring the event to MidsouthMakers. This also coincides with a cookout that MidsouthMakers is already planning for February 10th.

Events:

* MidsouthMakers Cookout 6:30-9pm

You don’t have to be a member at MidsouthMakers to join the events. If you can’t make the Cowork day feel free to join us for lunch or the cookout

--
- Joe Ferguson
MidsouthMakers.org