Job opening for tech savvy person.

Michele Z

May 6, 2016, 11:25:47 AM5/6/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
A friend of mine works here and they're looking to hire someone ASAP.

--
We at CrossBrowserTesting are looking to add an upper-level support engineer to our team. We take our customers' problems very seriously, and providing quick, friendly help to our users is a top priority throughout the company.
The work environment here is casual and fun. There are Nerf guns for impromptu battles, free snacks and beverages for when you're feeling peckish, and the ever-popular Beer Friday where we relax together and talk about how the week went.

Ernest McCracken

May 6, 2016, 1:33:38 PM5/6/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

This must be for Chellas old position!

Michele Z

May 6, 2016, 5:10:38 PM5/6/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
That's exactly right!