July LAN Party?

souleron

Jul 10, 2017, 2:50:26 PM7/10/17
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
There was talk of a LAN party in July but I forgot about the last board meeting.
Anyone have problem with have a LAN party in July or August. Bartlett Schools start back Aug. 7 i belive

Patric Kerr

Jul 11, 2017, 10:55:26 AM7/11/17
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I was looking at 28th-30th