March 24th Open House Cancelled

1 view

Joe Ferguson

Mar 18, 2017, 5:02:07 PM3/18/17
to midsout...@googlegroups.com, Midsouth Makers Board
Hello Makers,

Just letting everyone know that we have cancelled our March 24th Open House meeting. Most of us are planning on attending Midsouth Con.

As always Members are welcome to use the space whenever they prefer.

We will have a Fan Table at MidsouthCon so if you’re there come by and see us!

--
- Joe Ferguson
MidsouthMakers.org

Joe Ferguson

Mar 23, 2017, 9:01:40 AM3/23/17
to midsout...@googlegroups.com, Midsouth Makers Board
Hell Makers,

Just a reminder that our public open house for tomorrow, March 24th has been cancelled. As always Members are welcome to use the space whenever they please.

Hope to see you at MidsouthCon this weekend!

--
- Joe Ferguson
MidsouthMakers.org

Joe Ferguson

Mar 23, 2017, 9:05:59 AM3/23/17
to midsout...@googlegroups.com, Midsouth Makers Board
Sorry for “Hell Makers”,

I shouldn’t email before coffee.

That email should have been addressed “Hello Makers,” however if you are a “Hell Maker” the email also applies to you :D

--
- Joe Ferguson
JoeFerguson.me