Christmas Tree set

Patric Kerr

Dec 5, 2016, 3:46:00 PM12/5/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Anyone opposed to setting up an Xmas tree in the space for the toys for tots? it is a 4 foot tree. I was thinkin somewhere in the front room

Ernest McCracken

Dec 5, 2016, 3:47:03 PM12/5/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
No issues from me

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Patric Kerr <soul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone opposed to setting up an Xmas tree in the space for the toys for tots? it is a 4 foot tree. I was thinkin somewhere in the front room

John Wood

Dec 5, 2016, 3:49:17 PM12/5/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I think that's a great idea Patric.

Thank you for asking.

Patric Kerr

Dec 5, 2016, 3:58:59 PM12/5/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
It is a pre lit tree with white lights. I have no ornaments but for reason I think drew might make some out of stuff around the shop lol

Patric Kerr

Dec 9, 2016, 12:20:17 PM12/9/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to bring the tree up tonight during the open house and set it up I don't have any ornaments not sure if the lights work on it it's pre lit White I have a string of lights I can bring them