Free 24v ̶H̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶ Power Supply

Kris Steward

May 5, 2015, 2:08:48 PM5/5/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

I have a terrifying 24v 720w universal psu up for grabs if anyone wants it. Purchased "new" off ebay last month for a project. Unfortunately, the seller outright lied in the auction; not only is it used, it also looks pretty old. Exterior has some minor damage, inside it's full of dust and stains, possible water damage too. I fired it up anyway for shiggles and it actually works, steady 24.1V under load! I don't know enough about electronics to properly assess the safety of this unit, but I'm sure one of you does.

tl;dr Free 24v power supply. Looks dangerous, but may not be.

-kris

Danny Chamberlin

May 5, 2015, 2:14:15 PM5/5/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm adventurous. I'll be at the space on Friday

Danny

Danny

Kris Steward

May 5, 2015, 2:18:41 PM5/5/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I won't be there this Friday, but next time I drop by I'll leave it for you. Should be on the big table in the front and it'll have your name on it.

-kris