January 2nd, 6:30pm Board Meeting

Joe Ferguson

Dec 28, 2016, 10:43:40 AM12/28/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

MidsouthMakers' Board Meetings are were the board gathers to discuss organizational business and members can bring up ideas directly to the board. You can find the agenda on our wiki: http://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/a/Board_meeting_notes_2017-01-02

If you would like to add an item to the agenda please email bo...@midsouthmakers.org

All paid Members are welcome to join for all Board Meetings. Board Meetings are not open to the public. If you would like to visit the space please check out one of our upcoming Open House events.

https://www.meetup.com/MidsouthMakers/events/236500035/

Joe Ferguson

Jan 2, 2017, 1:18:58 PM1/2/17
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, Hope everyone had a good holiday and new year.

Just a reminder that the January Board Meeting is tonight at the space at 6:30pm

Jonathan Wood

Jan 2, 2017, 5:07:19 PM1/2/17
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Is the site down? I can't get to it.