Slow computer

rrwright76

Apr 20, 2016, 12:57:41 PM4/20/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
My computer has become insanely slow recently.
Can someone please help?

John Wood

Apr 20, 2016, 1:02:43 PM4/20/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
The Smart Alec in me is hopping at the chance to respond to this with multiple phrases, but I have to ask, is this supposed to be humor or the pre lude to a frustrated rant?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 11:57 AM, 'rrwright76' via Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space <midsout...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
My computer has become insanely slow recently.
Can someone please help?

MemphisArtGuy

Apr 29, 2016, 10:44:29 AM4/29/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
Torrent Aero Blue Win7 great OS with out the retail bulk.  More than likely your systems been compromised and you should install a new OS. My opinion trying to cleans a system nowadays is futile. I don't work in the tech industry so maybe someone else has an opinion.

Nick Matta

Apr 29, 2016, 10:24:56 PM4/29/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

If you can get TeamViewer on it, I might be able to help you out. What kind of security programs are you running on it?