Two PC Cases for sale

Ernest McCracken

Feb 6, 2016, 6:24:04 PM2/6/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Black is Bitfenix Pandora Minitower case.  Super slim case and all panels are snap on (no bolts or screws needed).  It has a front panel lcd display that you can load images on.  Note that it has no external expansion drives due to the super slim design however it will fit full size video cards.  They are 140$ online but I'll give it away to the first 50$.  The mobo in the pic is not included but for an extra 15$ you can have it.

The second white one is a fat midtower case Corsair Graphite 600T.  I've added a NZXT SENTY LX fan controller (5 fans with temp sensors).  The case + fan online sells for 230$ but again the first 90$ gets both.

Email me directly if interested.  We can meet at the space and I can show you the case.

I've also got a little Antec ISK mini-itx case with power supply.  Will sell it for 20$ http://content.hwigroup.net/images/products_xl/069071/antec-isk-300-65.jpg

MemphisArtGuy

Feb 8, 2016, 11:14:48 AM2/8/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space

If still up for sale I can do $65 for the black w/ Mobo. Friday? (assuming bonus or Paycheck) hits.  Sooner if the bonus hits...

Ernest McCracken

Feb 8, 2016, 12:19:05 PM2/8/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Will do!  The mobo is a micro-atx for socket 1150 I believe.