Cleaning week at the space for LAN party

Danny Chamberlin

Dec 12, 2015, 8:17:02 PM12/12/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
We are having the 2nd Annual Toys for Tots Holiday LAN Party at the space next Saturday. I've seen a lot of chatter about it, so I hope we have a decent turnout. However, the space - especially the back room (old common room) is an absolute mess. I am going to be up there at least on Tuesday, Wednesday and  maybe Thursday evenings to help clean up and get the space organized for the weekend, and I would encourage others to come out as well.

Danny Chamberlin
Secretary,
MidSouth Makers

Patric Kerr

Dec 13, 2015, 12:22:59 PM12/13/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I can be up there around 7pm. Let know when to be there. Still need to work out some of the networking too. We were running out of ports!!! A few of use brought our own switches so we lucked out.

Danny Chamberlin

Dec 13, 2015, 2:15:51 PM12/13/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I was just reminded that due to the impending Awakening of The Force on Thursday evening, I will NOT be at the space then - but any members not so occupied are still welcome to come up and pitch in.

Danny

Danny

Danny Chamberlin

Dec 13, 2015, 2:15:55 PM12/13/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Also, as a reminder, any current projects (unless otherwise arranged with the board) must be labeled and kept in any part of the storage rack that is not marked as reserved. Any personal project material left out and not claimed by Tuesday will be placed into the Catacombs for reuse on Wednesday.

Danny Chamberlin
Secretary,
MidSouth Makers

Danny

Patric Kerr

Dec 16, 2015, 3:41:48 PM12/16/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

Will any one be up there tonight? I can make there Thursday either. I will come by Friday.

claudio donndelinger

Dec 16, 2015, 3:59:29 PM12/16/15
to Midsouthmakers
Danny and I will be picking up the common room tonight. We'd love some help to clean whatever we can.

Patric Kerr

Dec 16, 2015, 5:23:11 PM12/16/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

I will swing by around 630ish.