Oct 4th - City of Bartlett - Night Out

MemphisArtGuy

Sep 18, 2016, 4:19:21 PM9/18/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space

Anyone interested in getting together at the space and cooking some hot dogs and burgers? It's a Tuesday but I figure we could invite ppl to come check us out on this night.

here's a little more info about it.

"On the first Tuesday in October the City of Bartlett will host Bartlett Night Out.  Since October is Crime Prevention Month, we are asking neighborhoods to organize events such as block parties, carnivals, flashlight walks, youth programs, and visits from local police and fire departments.  Bartlett Night Out is an opportunity for our citizens to send a message about neighborhood unity, awareness, safety, and police-community partnerships. "  http://www.cityofbartlett.org/892/National-Night-Out

John Wood

Sep 19, 2016, 8:37:31 AM9/19/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
That would make it October 4th. I wouldn't mind a little Tuesday night cook out.

I can even set up and play music if ya want.

John

John Wood

Sep 28, 2016, 8:55:16 AM9/28/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't appear anyone else wants to get out on that night Dru. I'm still available if plans change, just let me know.

Danny Chamberlin

Sep 28, 2016, 9:44:53 AM9/28/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
John, I'm going to be there, so come on down and bring your set up. The weather looks to be spectacular!

Danny

John Wood

Sep 28, 2016, 9:50:02 AM9/28/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Alright, I'll be there.

Thanks DC

Danny Chamberlin

Sep 28, 2016, 9:55:45 AM9/28/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Uh, I'm an idiot. Fall break isn't until the following week :( :(....I won't be there after all, but just 'cause I can't, doesn't mean others can't!

If you're in town and don't have school, c'mon out to the makerspace this coming Tuesday!

Danny

Danny

Patric Kerr

Sep 28, 2016, 10:12:22 AM9/28/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

May or may not be there

Ernest McCracken

Sep 29, 2016, 1:01:47 AM9/29/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

John Wood

Sep 29, 2016, 9:23:24 AM9/29/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
If the weather's good, do you guys want me to set up outside or inside? If we do it outside and I set up some lights, it might draw some attention from the passers by.

Danny Chamberlin

Sep 29, 2016, 9:28:47 AM9/29/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Outside for sure

Danny

John Wood

Sep 29, 2016, 9:33:29 AM9/29/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
You got it

Danny Chamberlin

Sep 29, 2016, 9:36:35 AM9/29/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
It'd be cool if we could mod people's drones to to have LEDs pulse in beat to the music and fly a bunch of them around the parking lot

Danny