Bartlett Barbecue contest?

souleron

Jul 4, 2016, 11:37:09 PM7/4/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
Has any one thought about entering Midsouth Makers as a Team into the Bartlett Barbecue contest?  I think it might be fun thing to do as a group. Or not just an idea.

Danny Chamberlin

Jul 4, 2016, 11:44:45 PM7/4/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

It might be a great member activity...but more research is needed

On Jul 4, 2016 10:37 PM, "souleron" <soul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Has any one thought about entering Midsouth Makers as a Team into the Bartlett Barbecue contest?  I think it might be fun thing to do as a group. Or not just an idea.

MemphisArtGuy

Jul 5, 2016, 4:16:54 PM7/5/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
Asked Logan Guleff if he's not judging to be on our team, that will get us instant news coverage. =D He just got announces "AMERICA’S BEST NEW SOUTHERN COOK" by Southern Living Magazine. He's at our LAN parties when his schedule allows.

-Dru M.