Open House and name badges

Danny Chamberlin

Jul 13, 2017, 5:09:10 PM7/13/17
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon everyone!

In recent weeks, we have had an influx of new people attending our open houses. Unfortunately, we have trouble putting names to faces and sometimes a prospective member has applied and attended several open houses, but we did not make the connection.

To help alleviate that problem starting this Friday, we ask that all the members attending the open houses get one of the name stickers and wear it during open houses. This will help our visitors feel more comfortable in approaching us and also help us get to know the new/prospective members.  Thank you for your help in making MidSouth Makers a welcoming environment!

The name stickers will be in the lounge by the blank waiver forms.

Danny Chamberlin
Secretary
Midsouth Makers