Crowed Funding CNC of Awesomeness!!

Ben Eishen

Aug 27, 2015, 9:40:37 PM8/27/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Ed Price is building a CNC machine for the group and needs your help to fund it! The machine will cost around $740 and will be using the Large Ox CNC plans (http://openbuilds.org/builds/openbuilds-ox-cnc-machine.341/). It will be replacing the older MDF based machine. This machine will be a lot stronger than the MDF machine and do things that the laser and the smaller Shapeoko will not. Machine will be able to accommodate a full 2x4ft sheet. Will cut aluminum too. Please make your donations to our paypal account at trea...@midsouthmakers.org. If you have cash or check, see one of the board members or Ed. Thanks everyone!

--
Ben S. Eishen

773.234.7436 | b...@eishen.com

claudio donndelinger

Aug 28, 2015, 9:31:44 AM8/28/15
to Midsouthmakers
I'm in!

CD

Gmail

Aug 28, 2015, 10:43:43 AM8/28/15
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Me too, I was helping him assemble components Wed night. It is a fun project and an excellent addition.

Justin