Memphis Job Opening

Pete Myers

May 3, 2016, 3:21:36 PM5/3/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
I'm a bit of a lurker here in the Midsouth Makers message board. I've been to a meet and greet at the old maker space. I went to the soldering class and to the surface mount soldering class. I also ran this past Claudio before posting as I see we do get a bit of spam from time to time on this board.

I've recently been put in charge of hiring for the local All Covered branch. We are a third party IT provider which really means that we touch lots of different networks and solve lots of different problems. We've got several different openings right now.

I'm looking for the following:
Entry level engineer - This would be a good opening for someone who wants to get into IT but doesn't have the skills to command high levels of pay. We usually promote from within so if you get in here and kill it, there could be a nice career path here for you. All this work is done from our location in Collierville.
Field Engineer - This person should be an experienced PC troubleshooter with some networking and server ability. This person is in front of the client most of the time so good customer service skills are a must.
I will also have higher level jobs opening up from time to time. If you feel like you are too experienced for these positions but you're still interested, shoot me an email and I'll see what we can work out.

Mostly, I'm interested in people who can read, write, and speak well. This is a great place to work with great people and fun stuff happens here. I think getting some makers in here is just what we need.

If any of you would like to apply or if you'd like to sent anyone my way, I'd really appreciate it.
Message has been deleted