LAN party party toys for tots?

souleron

Nov 7, 2016, 10:38:39 AM11/7/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
I know we have done this the past is this something we need to star planning for now?

claudio donndelinger

Nov 7, 2016, 11:21:06 AM11/7/16
to Midsouthmakers
I think it's a great idea, and has been fruitful in the past.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 9:38 AM, souleron <soul...@gmail.com> wrote:
I know we have done this the past is this something we need to star planning for now?

Danny Chamberlin

Nov 7, 2016, 11:38:18 AM11/7/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

Yes! We need to contact TFT now and see when we need to have our donations in, pick a date, then start putting it out rhere

On Nov 7, 2016 7:38 AM, "souleron" <soul...@gmail.com> wrote:
I know we have done this the past is this something we need to star planning for now?

Patric Kerr

Nov 7, 2016, 11:40:51 AM11/7/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

I think we need to shoot for December 2-3. Nov 19-20 is mcfc and 25-26 is thanksgiving weekend.

Danny Chamberlin

Nov 7, 2016, 12:16:03 PM11/7/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I think the following week would be better - that weekend is cram weekend for UofM finals the next week.And if we want to do it right, register it here:

Danny Chamberlin

Danny

Patric Kerr

Nov 7, 2016, 12:24:41 PM11/7/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com

I remember last year we missed the cut off date. So I was think earlier the better. So I looks like we might be screwed again.

I went to the Web site but could not find a cut off date for donations. I did email mail them asking if they had one. But i did not email them on behalf of the makers.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space" group.

Danny Chamberlin

Nov 7, 2016, 12:38:43 PM11/7/16
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I'm sending an inquiry to the midsoutht...@yahoo.com address from their site officially. :). I found a phone number, but the Voice Mail is full.

Danny

Danny

Pedro herrmadbeef Sanchez

Nov 13, 2016, 12:59:23 PM11/13/16
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
this is a great Idea
i might not have a PC to play but i can assist you guys ?